– High performance lubricant for Motorsports
– 100% Synthetic – ESTERCore® Technology
TYPE OF USE
– Specially developed for GT, rally and road racing
– Exceptional reliability in applications with medium fuel dilution
– May be used in place of 0W30 or 5W30 if oil consumption or fuel dilution is high.
STANDARDS : Above all existing Motorsport standards.
TYPE OF USE : Rally – GT – Short distance race
The SAE 5W-40 viscosity grade allows excellent oil flow into the engine at start-up and fast oil pressure ramp up.
At high engine temperatures, stays in grade for sustained high oil pressure and faster engine revving.
The SAE 5W-40 viscosity enables to compensate medium engine oil dilution by un-burned fuel and maintains a stable oil pressure.
Maximum oil film resistance at very high temperature: Engine wear is reduced.
Friction Modifier: Maximum power output, decrease operating temperature.
Low volatility: Oil consumption is reduced.
High shear stability: Stable oil pressure whatever using conditions.
For decades MOTUL has developed high performance synthetic Ester based lubricants.
By selecting esters over other high performance synthetic base stocks and combining them with an innovative additive package, MOTUL has created a perfect synergy.
This most advanced ESTERCore® Technology allows maximum power output of the engine without compromising reliability and wear.